Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Maybe the real story will come out in the Crowsnest Pass?

Check out this link:

http://forums.canadianbusiness.com/thread.jspa?threadID=20132&start=15&tstart=0

"Is anyone willing to talk to a reporter doing a major story on Bridgecreek in the Pass? Is there anyone who invested who's willing to go on record or has some inside knowledge of the company? If so, let me know - I'd like to talk."


Hopefully anybody that ever been involved with this will see this as an opportunity to step forward and tell the whole "honest" truth.

Wow I bet there are people sitting in front of their computers right now, saying I hope this reporter speaks about "everything" that happened here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on people, get a hold of this guy.

Anonymous said...

How do you get a hold of them??

Anonymous said...

From the Newsperson developing the story...

My day time phone # is 403-563-0425