Monday, September 20, 2010

Important issues for 2010 election, Poll results.

I know its not scientific but my poll on what do you, as my readers see as the most important issues for the upcoming election 64 of you choose to vote which is about double what I usually get, so thanks to everybody for taking the time.

The issues ranked in the following order:

1. Attracting Business 50 votes 78%
2. Taxation Levels 46 votes 71%
3. Community Standards 32 votes 50%
3. Rec Facility/Indoor Pool 32 votes 50%
5. Development 31 votes 48%
6. Affordable Housing 29 votes 45%
7. Public Transit System 20 votes 31%

2 comments:

Beth Thompson, Infaheat said...

The order of the issues listed is exactly how I would have ordered them in importance. Attracting new businesses and lowering taxes is a big priority indeed.

Sasha JaegerBaird said...

Thank you for posting this poll and the results.