Here is your chance to ask questions regarding the sale of the Crowsnest Centre site.
If the following information is not released by the end of the day on Monday Feb 4, I will be filing a FOIP request to hopefully obtain the information. Any reasonable questions provided by my readers will be added to the list, please leave a comment including your question.
1. Selling price of land.
2. How much of the payment is made up front and if not all of the payment, when will the balance be paid.
3. Is the site sold has one parcel.
4. Development what is required by the developer and when
5. Old hospital and nursing home building will they be torn down and when
6. Will the municipality incur any costs for the demolition of the old hospital and nursing home
7. Will the developers be required to pay "Off-Site" levies
8. Will the municipality incur any Infrastructure costs on or connected to the site
9. Was there any agreement made between the municipality and purchaser to waive any municipal taxation on either a temporary or permanent basis.
10. Was there any agreement made to waive any other municipal costs than the one's already listed above
11. Is there any requirement for the municipality to pursue either Federal or Provincial grants to assist with development of the site.
12. Are there any escape clauses to the agreement for either the Municipality or the purchaser if yes for what reason and how much notice would be required.
13. Will the municipality be incurring any of the cost of removing the debris to either the Passburg or Lundbreck landfill sites.
14. Does the agreement include a security deposit to guarantee commitments made by the Purchaser/Developer.